Creative 420

ab kya describe kare sahab.. aap khudahi jaan lo.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Emotional Sojourn!!

Well most of who know me would kinda agree that I come with bundles of energy intact in me. Now but then again, I am only a human being. Thursday was the day. The day started as usual. Woke up late. Office late. Funny man at the traffic signal. Stop @ bonny’s @ IIM. A friend came. Usual tit-tat at chai ki ketli and then we pushed of for work.

Well, my office is sometimes more like a cybercafe then a work place. I mean I am working in a place where business is completely based on generation of Ideas. Finally I could sit on a nice workstation and dump my phellow colleague with my workstation for a temporary period. Aah! You guys should come to my office once.. so you can let your imagination run.

Anyways, we(me + my colleague Dipen) are savoring each and every moment of this One-More laborless day and walks in the Senior Copywriter. He inquires if we are working on anything? Yes we are working on major clients in our life like Orkut, Yahoo messenger, Windows Media Player, Hotmail and Nothing. We said ‘Aise kuch zyada kaam to nahin hai’. Then he called us and briefed us upon new client and shared his ideas. Tic-toc, Tic-toc, Tic-toc, Tic-toc, Tic-toc by evening time we are taken out of the campaign. Well, no regrets. But something didn’t sound right. I mean we were certainly replaced by a good and deserving friend, but then why do you create a situation where people have to listen to one of the second most smallest word ‘NO’.

Anyways, whatever happened happened. Also one of the major fuckthing happened on this day. It was Appraisal time for my colleague Dipen. Very docile fellow, but comes with creativity abundant and respects creativity a lot. He surely deserved a nice appraisal, but everything sounded pretty negative. Damn, god knows what I am? I certainly have to live in a surrounding where people are happy and they make other people happy.. but yeah yeah I know.. there’s always someone on the top who’s never happy and he keeps care that others down below him share his emotions.

Badaboom-badabang.. the day ended and there was a tide of sadness roaring inside me. I was driving back on Africa(That’s my bikes name. Black Pulsar.) and well it seemed that she knew that I am not upto my zest. So she didn’t ask to be driven fast either. Good Girl! On my way, there was a man who asked me for a lift. I didn’t stop. Africa got curious. Usually I would give a lift to any living thing. But no… go knows what happened.. 200mtrs away I thought of returning.. but what would I say.. or rather how would I react.. this was not my day.. well I thought I’d go home watch a movie and will forget about everything. But no, this didn’t happen.

It’s actually a turning point of my life. Whatever things come in my way have to go through a process which involves (Instinct test, future bond test, money gain test, good test, bad test, and many XYZ tests).. grrrrrr… but well someone who has read a hell lot of books.. who thinks a lot.. who loves to sing.. who loves to dance.. well someone like LIFE told me It’s OK! And well then I thought maybe we keep forgetting the key words in our life. But It’s OK. That’s how we learn and that’s what makes us live.

Well, it’s a great satisfaction. Sharing things with people in this e-world and you get to meet few good of them. Take Care guys. Smile. And Comment. Then smile again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home